A dashboard is an in-browser customizable layout of cards with analytics and information about your stream like chat, audience breakdown, and more. Once built, your dashboard is available to you whenever you sign into your Layer One account, allowing you to configure it once and quickly get up and running anytime you need it!
Articles in this section
- What is Layer One?
- Who is the Layer One team?
- What is a dashboard?
- What are cards?
- How do I setup my dashboards?
- How do I modify my dashboard?
- How do I add or remove a card from my dashboard?
- How do I cancel changes to my dashboard?
- How do I clear my dashboard?
- How do I give a moderator access to my dashboard?