Cards are configurable components within your dashboard. Each card represents a unique data or analytical piece of information about your channel, whose placement and size can be customized on your dashboard. Some cards are complex, such as our audience breakdown graph which shows real-time the types of viewers in your channel trending over time. Others are far simpler like the number of subs and resubs during the current stream. Find the cards you're interested in!
Articles in this section
- What is Layer One?
- Who is the Layer One team?
- What is a dashboard?
- What are cards?
- How do I setup my dashboards?
- How do I modify my dashboard?
- How do I add or remove a card from my dashboard?
- How do I cancel changes to my dashboard?
- How do I clear my dashboard?
- How do I give a moderator access to my dashboard?